Common sense, commercially minded advice.
If no intellectual property rights exist to give protection to a new product or service, it can be copied and the advantage from the investment of time and money in development will be lost. Intellectual property rights are valuable assets that can earn enhanced revenue and profits for businesses as well as being assets on the balance sheet.
The understanding and appreciation of intellectual property has in too many businesses not been taken seriously enough. It should be an item for regular consideration at board level.
Modern successful businesses
- understand concepts of intellectual property
- know the intellectual property of the business
- analyse the market and intellectual property in relation to the market
- link spending on intellectual property development and acquisition to measures of added value
- secure legal rights necessary to sustain the market advantage derived from the intellectual property.
The team of experienced professionals at Mohun IP can guide you through the processes of:
- auditing innovation assets with a view to determining strengths and vulnerabilities, deciding which IP should be developed and which should be abandoned, according to budget
- developing a strategy that ensures the business is on a sound footing vis-a-vis its own ambitions, as well as those of its competitors
- monitoring your portfolio through our state of the art management systems that allow clients access to their information 24/7.
Contact us for a no-obligation free consultation.
Business owners, chief executives, investors, entrepreneurs all need to be familiar with these processes.
For a no-obligation free consultation
“We have been happy to introduce many of our Design Consultancy clients to Stephen in the knowledge that they will benefit from his understanding of Patent Law and his knack of distilling their inventions into a form of words that offer them maximum protection.” Peter Viner, Design 4 Plastics Ltd.Peter Viner, Design 4 Plastics Ltd.
“I would recommend him to anyone who wants a long term relationship patent attorney.” Simon Spinks, Managing Director, Harrison Spinks.Simon Spinks, Managing Director, Harrison Spinks.
“This personal touch kind of service is above and beyond what other firms do and I would 100% recommend you to anyone.” Dean Stanton, Hair Secretz LtdDean Stanton, Hair Secretz Ltd
“Chris is more than just an adviser. Without Chris we wouldn’t have a business.” Guy Taylor, CEO, The Janger Ltd.Guy Taylor, CEO, The Janger Ltd.
“Your knowledge and experience in your field is priceless and the value of my products would have been severely compromised without your help and expertise in the IP industry.” Dean Stanton, Hair Secretz Ltd.Dean Stanton, Hair Secretz Ltd.